You Wil Need
•1 pint fromage blanc or another soft cheese like goat cheese
• 1 bunch basil
• 1 bunch chives or green onions
• 2 lb heirloom tomatoes
• 2 lb local peaches
• 1 lemon
• 1 container of Fat top farms lions mane salt (or a good sea salt from home)
1. Remove the core of the tomatoes and cut into large pieces about an inch in size. Remove the core of the peaches and cut into large dice as well. Finely chiffonade some basil and green onion.
2. Place tomatoes, peaches , basil, and green onion into a bowl and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil (not EVOO), juice of 1 lemon and 1 TBS of good sea salt. Toss gently. Taste and adjust herbs and salt as needed.
3. On a large plate spread the cheese out making sure to create a pocket for the marinated fruit. Gently pour the fruit onto the cheese and garnish with fresh cracked black pepper if desired and serve immediately.